PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

I also prefer solids~! That's one of the reasons I wanted this skirt so badly was because it had a print that I actually really loved!

although once I actually received the skirt and saw all the incredible details angelic pretty put into this print (without making it overbearing, even!), it made me start appreciating prints more. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more prints done like this one

But thanks for the compliments!!

How much did the outfit cost, per chance? I can't wear print's like that. (Just something about the asymmetry of prints bothers my OCD for a reason I can't really explain.) But I would love a solid colored skirt like that, along with the blouse and vest.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what you've gotten plenty enough standing selfies out of me

let's change it up~!

[spoiler=back to dream skirt again!]s1RFB.jpg

happy halloween sf!!

oh yeah eclipse ima request for this to get edited into the op too c:

wow i saw this earlier when you posted it in skype party but i didn't actually see the skirt design

it looks reaaaally pretty

How much did the outfit cost, per chance? I can't wear print's like that. (Just something about the asymmetry of prints bothers my OCD for a reason I can't really explain.) But I would love a solid colored skirt like that, along with the blouse and vest.

Weeeeeell the skirt I got secondhand

the skirt originally sold for ¥19,224 (according to google that currently exchanges to about $180)

I got the skirt and the matching bonnet from somebody for $175 (the skirt is an incredibly rare find so as long as it wasn't way over the original price I was going to buy it >u>)

The blouse costed about 44 buckaroos and the vest I got with a capelet for $80 together

meanwhile I'm wearing solid brown tights from target and these very nice brown boots also from target and the beret..... either came with a coat I bought or I just bought it with the coat (because in their pictures for the coat the model was wearing both) and it's dirt cheap

also I'm glad you like it maybe!!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Weeeeeell the skirt I got secondhand

the skirt originally sold for ¥19,224 (according to google that currently exchanges to about $180)

I got the skirt and the matching bonnet from somebody for $175 (the skirt is an incredibly rare find so as long as it wasn't way over the original price I was going to buy it >u>)

The blouse costed about 44 buckaroos and the vest I got with a capelet for $80 together

meanwhile I'm wearing solid brown tights from target and these very nice brown boots also from target and the beret..... either came with a coat I bought or I just bought it with the coat (because in their pictures for the coat the model was wearing both) and it's dirt cheap

also I'm glad you like it maybe!!

Sadly, that's a bit too expensive for me. Unless it was for my birthday or Christmas, I don't think I could spend over $100 for an outfit or $40 for a single article of clothing. I could try to use a skirt/petticoat combo I already have, but I'm lacking in the blouse/vest department.

My body's not exactly the most presentable thing, either.

mhm, lolita's a luxury fashion so it won't come cheap

handmade clothing can generally be on the cheaper side, at least! But even similar-quality fabrics and lace can still help a price skyrocket... But the great thing about handmade clothing is that you can have control over that~!

But from what I hear thrift shopping is a great way to find cheap blouses!! Maybe you could score some nice vests as well

yup, it most certainly can!! I check there lots and rakuten too

it mostly depends on the condition of the item they got or, in closet child's case, if they decide to put it on a sale because it isn't selling

if a $40 blouse is too much though, on both of those sites it'd be kind of uncommon to find any going much below that... these are big brand clothing being resold on these sites, the blouse I got on a small, inexpensive lolita brand

[spoiler=Check out my trendy phone cover]y6mmoT7.jpg

Nice phone cover, I've still got my old Gameboy, as well as my sister's somehow. She got a purple Gameboy color, and I was stuck with my old gray cinder block. Did you have the original gray brick? You look so young.

Nice phone cover, I've still got my old Gameboy, as well as my sister's somehow. She got a purple Gameboy color, and I was stuck with my old gray cinder block. Did you have the original gray brick? You look so young.

I'm almost 25

I had a teal one (which I had to use sticky tape on after the battery latch broke off)

I have a teal gbc with a broken battery latch!

looking at it, it currently has.... no batteries in it and pokemon red

they were both given to me and my brother for free from our older cousins

This ain't my greatest photo by far but it does beat the >2 year old one that's currently in the OP.

[spoiler=Are Mirror Photos Too Douchey? Asking for a friend.]5c5cf09873d39d461ba66fe7cafddc48.png